Managing your accounts and your budget
- Managing everyday transactions
- Managing your expenses and your budget
- 24/7 access to your accounts
- Protecting your accounts and your financial security
Managing your expenses and your budget
The best way to guarantee your financial health is to make a budget. To get an accurate picture of your income and expenses, see Budget management tool - My budget or use the Budget for postsecondary students calculation sheet (PDF, 522 KB) - This link will open in a new window..
Desjardins Access Card - Safer and more practical than money
Lets you, among other things:
- make purchases in Canada and the U.S.
- withdraw money anywhere in the world
- access your chequing or savings account information:
- at ATMs
- with AccèsD Internet or AccèsD telephone
- identify yourself as a member throughout the entire Desjardins network
- Cards with reward programs
- Low interest rate cards
- Travel cards
- Affinity and Partner cards
Which card is best for you?
They all come with a second credit limit offered at a different interest rate that allows you to get cash advances.
Choose among all our Visa Desjardins cards and find out about their related privileges and services.
A profitable tip: to avoid interest charges, it is important to pay your credit card balance in full by your statement due date!
Student Advantage Line of Credit - Benefit from financial support
A flexible line of credit (variable credit) to cover the financial needs related to your studies.
Practical financing tool that responds to the particular financial needs that some fields of study require.