Working at Desjardins
Why work at Desjardins? To be part of a people-focused organization, feel fulfilled at work and make a difference in the lives of people and communities.
Benefits that improve your quality of life
Maintain work-life balance with flexible working conditions
Depending on your position, you could enjoy more free time by working from home and eliminating a long commute.
With your manager's approval, you can adjust your workday based on your personal obligations.
Vacation and leave
Get 4 weeks of vacation after your first year, plus different types of leave (family leave, education leave and more).
Enjoy great pay and perks
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Annual bonus based on the organization's performance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Discounts at many merchants and partners
- Additional benefits during part of parental leave
Take care of your physical and mental health
- Group insurance
- Online consultations with healthcare professionals
- Psychological and legal assistance services
- Reimbursement for health and wellness expenses
- Reimbursement for ergonomic home office equipment for teleworking
- Flu shot campaign
- Sleep health program
Develop your skills
We're committed to helping you advance in your career. You and your manager will create a professional development plan that outlines your goals and how to achieve them.
- Continuous learning
- Coaching with a mentor
- Language and leadership training
- Reimbursement of education expenses
Values that match yours
Express your individuality
We foster an inclusive and respectful work environment where you can feel comfortable being yourself. A workforce that is diverse in its backgrounds and points of view makes us stronger and more creative.
Support sustainable development
Keep up your eco-friendly habits at work, including composting, recycling and reducing your paper use. You also get discounts and rebates for using public transit or an electric vehicle.
Rated one of Canada's greenest employers by Mediacorp for the eighth year
Give back to the community with us
Is giving back important to you? It is to us, too. As a cooperative organization, mutual aid and solidarity are in our DNA.
In 2021, we invested $110 million through donations, sponsorships, philanthropic partnerships and scholarships.
In that same year, a wave of generosity at Desjardins helped raise a record $7.2 million, all of which will go to support community organizations across Canada.
Find innovative solutions
You'll work with creative and curious people to develop innovative products and services that meet the needs of our members and clients.
At the Desjardins Lab, we use our imaginations to rethink the future of finance, in addition to holding workshops and lectures for the public.
A people-first focus that makes all the difference
What people like most about working here is how we're different. When you work at Desjardins, you:
- Work for an authentic and compassionate organization
- Create value for our members and clients, not shareholders
- Find personal and professional fulfilment
Jobs in high demand
We're always looking for qualified candidates for the following positions. Apply today to be added to our talent pool.