Renovating your home
- Determine your needs to do the job well
- Using your home equity
- A chance to improve your finances
- Other financing solutions
- Your Desjardins advisor will assist you
Your Desjardins advisor will assist you
Renovating a second property is a major process. Deal with a solid financial institution. An expert will assist you throughout the process.
- The largest cooperative financial group in Canada and the sixth largest deposit-taking financial institution in Canada.
- The largest network of service points and ATMs in Eastern Canada.
- The largest mortgage lender in Quebec.
- A complete range of mortgage products for your housing plans.
- Advantageous personal and property insurance solutions.
- Members own their financial services cooperative.
- Member dividends go to members, not to shareholders.1
- An institution concerned about the financial education of its members
1. Certain conditions for the application of the dividend may vary in Ontario as a result of different provincial legislation. For more information, contact your caisse.
Desjardins puts its personal financial advisors at your disposal at the caisse.
Renovating a property includes several steps. These qualified professionals will guide you faithfully throughout the process.