Protecting yourself and your loved ones
- Protect your family upon your passing
- Be covered in case of critical illness
- Protect the value of your assets
- Build the value of your estate
- Travel with peace of mind
Protect your family upon your passing
Protect your family from financial consequences related to a death
Life insurance: settle expenses related to your passing (e.g., funeral expenses, taxes) and maintain your family's standard of living.
With permanent life insurance, stay insured your whole life, no matter what happens to your health.
- Offers the possibility of fixed cost for the duration of the contract
- Allows you to prolong the duration without having to supply proof of good health
- Offers the possibility of adding supplementary coverage to your contract
Or choose shorter term coverage by opting for term life insurance.
This type of insurance meets your needs if:
- you have dependent children
- you have short-term debts