Improving your environment
Level: High school
Students ages 12 to 14
Areas of learning:
- Career planning and entrepreneurship
- Environment and consumption
- Citizenship and community life
- Organize your time
- Work as a team
- Estimate costs and profits associated with launching a product on the market
- Become aware of the value of money
For students ages 12 and 14
Hands-on learning helps increase and reinforces academic learning. Organize a cooperative entrepreneurial project that aims at improving the students' environment, whether at school, at home or in the neighbourhood. They will have the opportunity to take a position on ethical questions and recommend realistic solutions.
|Ethics and Religious Culture||
Describe and contextualize a situation:
- Developing effective working methods
- Processing information appropriately
Find out more
For help in conducting a cooperative class project, you may attend an educational session on youth collective entrepreneurship, free of charge. Contact an entrepreneurship development officer at Conseil québécois de la coopération et de la mutualité (site in French only).
To learn more, visit the Youth Entrepreneurship Program in Ontario website.