Multi-rental property owners

What would you like to do?

I need financing for my residential rental property.

To learn more about our financing options, see Financing for residential rental property.

I need financial breathing room to cover current expenses.

A line of credit and credit card are essential to effectively manage your real estate portfolio.

To learn more, see Lines of credit and Credit cards.

I want to make renovations on my rental properties, but I don't have the necessary liquidity.

Accord D financing can make it possible for you to go ahead with renovations or any other project.

I want to simplify my day-to-day transactions.

What if you could

  • Have your tenants transfer their rent directly into your account instead of writing rent cheques?
  • Pay your bills and municipal and school taxes online at your convenience?
  • Reconcile your monthly account statements online?

You can use our AccèsD Internet service to do all this and much more!

To learn more, see Features.

I want to open a separate account to manage my rental properties.

Choose the account and plan that best suit your day-to-day transaction needs from our wide range of options.

To learn more, see Accounts and services.

I'm looking for comprehensive insurance for my building.

Get the coverage you need, competitive rates and unfailing service. Optional coverage is available, such as insurance against water damage.

To learn more, see Business property and liability insurance.

I want to put the revenue from my buildings to work.

Desjardins offers a broad range of sound investment products. Select the ones that best suit your investor profile.

To learn more, see Savings and investment and Our Offer.

I would like to get advice on wealth management.

Get helpful guidance and all the means available to you for wealth management, portfolio diversification, financial security and estate planning.

To learn more, see Desjardins Private Wealth Management section.

I'm looking for general and tax information about rental properties.

For additional information, see the useful links to government sites and those of various organizations.

I want to save on my taxes.

Convert your personal debts, the interest of which is not deductible, into a new debt to cover your rental property expenses, the interest of which is deductible.

To learn more, see Cash damming technique.