Paying less taxes
Tax advantaged investments
For those who contribute the maximum to their RRSPs and TFSAs
- Offers an advantageous tax credit and potential for long-term returns.
- Individual members and non-members of a Desjardins caisse residing in Quebec as at December 31 of the taxation year for which the tax credit is being claimed are eligible.
- Maximum annual investment: $3,000.
- Shares are exclusive to Desjardins1.
- Though Desjardins Group promotes Capital régional et coopératif Desjardins, it does not hold any shares.
Savings portion: investment income is tax-free.
- Significant and immediate increase in the value of the inheritance you leave behind
- Insurance coverage and tax-free investment with minimum guaranteed interest
Universal life insurance is designed to make sure you're covered for as long as you need, and lets you invest tax-free at the same time.
This type of insurance is for you if:
- You want to leave a sizeable inheritance to your loved ones
- You've maxed out your RRSP contributions
Transfers between non-registered portfolios: deferred taxation.
- Maximize the tax-efficiency of your assets
- Allows you to benefit from a sophisticated investment solution that transitions along with you through your working years into retirement
- Nationally and internationally recognized fund manager-partners