- François Dupuis • Mathieu D’Anjou • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
Second Wave Causes Employment to Fall Further in Canada
February 5, 2021
- United States: 2021 began with a slight increase in jobs.
- United States: The ISM manufacturing index is pulling back, while the ISM services index is continuing its ascent.
- Canada: The downtrend in employment steepened in January.
- Canada: The merchandise trade balance improved slightly in December.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.