- François Dupuis • Mathieu D’Anjou • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
Rising Bond Yields Affect the Stock Market
February 26, 2021
- United States: Consumption bounced back in January thanks to the relief plan passed at the end of 2020.
- U.S. consumer confidence improved, according to the Conference Board index.
- Sales of new single-family homes in the United States picked up in January.
- Canada: The investment outlook is more positive for 2021.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.