- François Dupuis • Mathieu D’Anjou • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
More Positive Economic News for the United States and Canada
March 5, 2021
- United States: Jobs rebound in February.
- United States: The ISM manufacturing index climbed in January, but the ISM services index fell further than anticipated.
- Canada: Real GDP growth beat expectations for the fourth quarter of 2020.
- Canada: Labour productivity fell in the fourth quarter of 2020.
- Canada: The merchandise trade balance improved in January.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.