- Jimmy Jean • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
Inflation Stabilizes in the United States, but Rises Further in Canada
September 17, 2021
KEY STATISTICS OF THE WEEK :
- United States: Rise in prices eases slightly.
- United States: Solid rebound in sales excluding motor vehicles.
- Canada: The total annual inflation rate climbed to 4.1% in August.
- Canada: The slowdown in the housing market continued in August, with housing starts and existing home sales both down.
- Canada: Manufacturing and wholesale sales fell sharply in July.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.