- Jimmy Jean • Mathieu D’Anjou • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
Inflation Increasingly Worrisome in the United States
May 14, 2021
- United States: Consumer prices surge in April.
- United States: Retail sales remain high.
- The increase in U.S. industrial output remains modest.
- The University of Michigan confidence index is signalling a darker mood among U.S. households.
- Canada: Manufacturing sales rebounded in March.
- Canada: Wholesale sales beat expectations in March.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.