- François Dupuis • Mathieu D’Anjou • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
The Federal Reserve Remains Unfazed amid Improvements to the Economy
April 30, 2021
- The Federal Reserve is not yet ready to adjust its monetary policy.
- United States: Real GDP is off to a good start in 2021.
- U.S. consumer confidence rose sharply again in April.
- Canada: Real GDP by industry continued to trend up.
- Canada: Retail sales rebounded in February.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.