- François Dupuis • Mathieu D’Anjou • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
Employment in Canada Is Quickly Making Up for Recent Losses
March 12, 2021
- United States: Energy prices are causing inflation to rise again.
- United States: Consumer confidence improved in March, according to the University of Michigan index.
- The Bank of Canada maintained the status quo.
- Canada: Employment rebounded strongly in February.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.