- Jimmy Jean • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
Disappointing Economic Data in the United States and Canada
September 3, 2021
KEY STATISTICS OF THE WEEK :
- United States: August’s job numbers are disappointing.
- United States: August brought a slight rise in the manufacturing ISM, but the services ISM dropped.
- United States: Motor vehicle sales fell further in August.
- Canada: Real GDP saw a surprising decline in the second quarter.
- Canada: The merchandise trade balance deteriorated in July.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.