- François Dupuis • Mathieu D’Anjou • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
A Difficult Holiday Season for U.S. Consumers
January 15, 2021
- United States: 2020 ends with new retail declines but a spike in manufacturing.
- United States: Gas drives up consumer prices in December.
- Jobless claims soar in the United States.
- Slight drop in U.S. consumer confidence.
- Canada: Existing home sales ended 2020 up significantly.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.