- Jimmy Jean • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
Canada’s Labour Market Shows Surprising Vitality
December 3, 2021
KEY STATISTICS OF THE WEEK :
- United States: Disappointing job creation but the unemployment rate declines further.
- United States: A new historic high for the ISM services.
- United States: Conference Board confidence index’s turn to fall.
- Canada: Real GDP growth for the third quarter outstrips expectations.
- Canada: Labour market churns out strong job creation again.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.