Is This the Year Inflation Comes Down?
January 13, 2023
- Canada: Consumer prices likely declined in December on lower energy prices.
- Canadian existing home sales probably fell again in December.
- Canada: December housing starts are expected to come in broadly flat.
- We expect another pullback in US retail sales.
- US housing starts and existing home sales likely fell again in December.
- China's real GDP may have contracted in the fourth quarter.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.