- François Dupuis • Mathieu D’Anjou • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
Most U.S. Indicators See Substantial Improvement
April 16, 2021
- United States: Retail sales and housing starts surge in March.
- United States: Energy and base effects cause inflation to rise.
- United States: Jobless claims fall to their lowest level since the start of the pandemic.
- Canada: Businesses and consumers are more optimistic.
- Canada: Existing home sales remain strong.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.