Managing Director and Head of Macro Strategy
Life after Rate Hikes
April 28, 2023
- Canadian labour market momentum probably continued in April.
- Canada’s trade balance is expected to have fallen into negative territory in March.
- Will the Federal Reserve hike rates one final time?
- The US labour market likely slowed further.
- United States: The ISM indexes probably fell again.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.