Managing Director and Head of Macro Strategy
This Time Is NOT Different
March 17, 2023
- Canadian inflation likely slowed to 5.4% in February, down from the 5.9% pace seen in January.
- Canadian retail sales are expected to have risen 1.0% during the month of January.
- Expectations were pointing to another 25-point hike from the Fed, but things may have changed.
- United States: Existing home sales are set to rise for the first time in a year.
- The Bank of England may decide to stay the course and add another 25 basis points.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.