Will US Political Partisanship Push the Economy over the Debt Ceiling Cliff?
May 12, 2023
- Canadian headline inflation likely receded for a seventh consecutive month in April.
- Canada: Housing starts are expected to have slowed last month.
- Canadian existing home sales probably posted a double-digit advance in April.
- Canadian retail sales are expected to have fallen in March.
- United States: Retail sales likely rebounded in April, but industrial production, housing starts and existing home sales probably fell.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.