Is Quebec Already on the Brink of a Recession?
October 28, 2022
- A modest improvement in the Canadian labour market is expected in October.
- Canada’s merchandise trade surplus is projected to have increased in September.
- Another 75-point rate hike is expected from the Federal Reserve.
- The US labour market likely slowed again.
- United States: The ISM Manufacturing PMI could drop below 50.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.