- Jimmy Jean • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
Job Creation Surprises in Canada, but Still Disappoints in the United States
October 8, 2021
KEY STATISTICS OF THE WEEK :
- United States: Job numbers disappoint again in September.
- U.S. motor vehicle sales continue to fall.
- Canada: Job creation picked up in September.
- Canada’s trade balance improved in August.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.