- Jimmy Jean • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
Inflation Continues to Climb in Canada
October 22, 2021
KEY STATISTICS OF THE WEEK :
- Drop in U.S. industrial production in September.
- United States: Housing starts fell, but home resales posted a strong increase.
- Canada: The total annual inflation rate increased to 4.4% in September.
- Canada: The downtrend in housing starts continued in September.
- Canada: Retail sales rebounded in August.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.