- François Dupuis • Mathieu D’Anjou • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
The Federal Reserve Wants to See Employment and Inflation Make Concrete Gains before Acting
March 19, 2021
- The Federal Reserve upgrades its economic forecasts but signals no monetary policy change.
- United States: Weather sends retail sales, manufacturing and housing starts plunging in February.
- Canada: The housing market remains lively despite a drop in housing starts in February.
- Canada: Retail sales slump in January.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.