Managing Director and Head of Macro Strategy
My Spending Is Your Income and Your Spending Is My Income
September 15, 2023
- Canada: The annual pace of headline inflation likely accelerated for a second straight month in August.
- Retail sales probably increased 0.4% in July in Canada.
- We expect Canada-wide housing starts to have eased towards about 250k units in July.
- The Fed is expected to hold rates steady.
- We anticipate mixed US housing market data.
- Will we finally see a rate hike from the Bank of Japan?
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.