AccèsD and mobile services FAQ
Questions about AccèsD? Find answers in our FAQ, whether you need help logging in, want to learn about features, or are looking for technical support.
What's your question about?
Help with logging in
To log in to AccèsD using your fingerprint or facial recognition, you must first activate the feature in your device settings. Then activate biometric login in our mobile app by selecting Security, then Username.
To change your AccèsD password:
- Log in to AccèsD from a computer or the Desjardins mobile services app.
- Select Security, then Password, then follow the instructions.
If you want your AccèsD username to be filled in for you, go to the login page and enter your username. Tick the Remember me box. You can add a description if you want (examples: Marie's account, Joint account).
2-step verification is now required to log in and can't be deactivated. It verifies your identity using your password and a single-use security code. You can choose how often you receive a security code on your devices.
To change your security settings, go to the Security section on AccèsD.
To change the address associated with your accounts on AccèsD:
- Log in to AccèsD.
- In the mobile app, select More in the lower right corner, then Profile and preferences, then Contact information.
- From a browser, select Profile and preferences, then Change contact information in the Profile section.
You will need to update the contact information for each of your Desjardins products and services.
To get a void cheque for one of your accounts:
- Log in to AccèsD from the Desjardins mobile services app or on a computer.
- From the mobile app, select the everyday account you'd like a void cheque for. Select Information, then Void cheque under Account details.
- From a browser, select More options, then Void cheque. In the table, select the link next to the account you want a void cheque for.
The void cheque will be produced as a PDF.
To use our mobile deposit feature, log in to AccèsD using the mobile app on your smartphone or tablet. Select Deposit, then follow the instructions on screen. Be sure to place your cheque on a dark surface.
To order cheques online, log in to AccèsD from a computer and select More options, then Order cheques.
To make an online donation on AccèsD:
- Log in to AccèsD from the Desjardins mobile services app using a smartphone or tablet, or from a browser.
- Select Pay, then add the organization to your list of bill recipients on AccèsD.
- Once the organization is added to your list, select it to make your donation.
You can also schedule donations on the dates you choose.
We no longer need to be notified if you plan to travel.
When you're on AccèsD, your session will end automatically if it's been inactive for 5 minutes. This is a security measure. You can log in again immediately, if you need to.
Yes, you can download a CSV (comma separated values) statement. Once you've downloaded your statement, it can be imported into a database or accounting software.
AccèsD is compatible with the latest versions of Windows and macOS. We no longer provide support for Windows 7 or earlier versions.
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari are compatible with AccèsD.
Looking for more about AccèsD and mobile services?
Get information on everything you can do online to manage your accounts and finances using AccèsD and our mobile app.
Didn't find what you're looking for?
We're here to help.
514-224-7737 Phone number of customer service for the Montreal area. This link opens your phone app. (514-CAISSES)
Elsewhere in Canada and the US:
1-800-224-7737 Phone number of customer service for Canada and the US. This link opens your phone app. (1-800-CAISSES)
We can call you when it's convenient.