Protecting yourself and your business
- Maintaining your business activities
- Alternate income in case of the unexpected
- Planning your estate
- Comprehensive insurance solutions
- Covering your assets, vehicles and liabilities
Alternate income in case of the unexpected
Be sure to adequately protect yourself and your assets
If a health condition or accident forced you to reduce your professional activities, is your business solid enough to pay your salary without affecting its viability?
- Select Disability Income1 - Ensure yourself an income, whatever happens
- To protect your company's cash flow
- Monthly income up to $10,000 based on your employment income
- Income enhancement for self-employed workers
- Special rates for professionals and recognized agricultural producers2
- Possibility of transferring certain amortization expenses to insurable income for recognized agricultural producers2
- Select coverage is provided by Desjardins Financial Security, Financial Services Firm.
- The definition of "recognized agricultural producer" is based on a minimum amount of agricultural income.