Protecting yourself and your business
- Maintaining your business activities
- Alternate income in case of the unexpected
- Planning your estate
- Comprehensive insurance solutions
- Covering your assets, vehicles and liabilities
Maintaining your business activities
Be sure to adequately protect yourself and your assets
To ensure the continuity of your business no matter what…
- Credit insurance products - At least be able to cover your debts
- Select Business Expense coverage - Cover your operating costs
- Respect financial commitments like rent, heat or business taxes
- Monthly benefits up to $6,000
Critical illness insurance allows you to, among other things, take advantage of better healthcare or hire and train a replacement, without having to dip into money set aside for company projects or retirement.
- Property insurance - Protect all your belongings
Specifically, protect your belongings against fire, theft, vandalism and equipment breakdown.
- Insurance for commercial vehicles - Protect your commercial vehicles
Protect your commercial vehicles against accidents and damage caused to others.