- François Dupuis • Mathieu D’Anjou • Benoit P. Durocher • Francis Généreux • Lorenzo Tessier-Moreau • Hendrix Vachon
A New Chapter Has Begun with Joe Biden’s Arrival at the White House
January 22, 2021
- U.S. housing starts hit their highest level since 2006.
- The Bank of Canada left its key rates at their effective lower bound.
- Canada: The total annual inflation rate fell back below the lower target.
- Canada: Retail sales grew more than anticipated in November.
- Canada: The number of housing starts ticked down in December.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.