Starting your professional career
- Young workers
- Health and business professionals
- Going into business
- Building a career with Desjardins
Building a career with Desjardins
Are your studies progressing?
Whether you want to do an internship or start a career, Desjardins Group is always on the lookout for dynamic people ready to put their skills to the service of a collective endeavour.
As a cooperative financial institution, Desjardins attaches particular importance to education and wants to help you develop your talents. We offer 2 internship possibilities:
Young Intern Director Program - Participate in the life of the largest financial cooperative group in Canada!
- Become familiar with the role of an administrator.
- Participate in meetings and discussions.
- Sit on various working committees and task forces.
- Propose new ways to improve services to younger members.
- Hone your strategic skills and knowledge through a focused training program.
Desjardins Structured University Internship Program - Put your knowledge into practice
Experience an internship in the financial advisory sector by participating in the program's 3 internships.
- Level 1: Training on savings and consumer credit products and services
- Level 2: Training on intermediate notions related to financial advisory
- Level 3: Training on advanced notions related to financial advisory and allowing interns to experiment with more concrete cases
Desjardins Group is seeking passionate individuals who thrive on challenges and demonstrate outstanding team spirit.
Discover our job fields - Track down a job tailored to you
When you build a career with Desjardins, you have access to positions in some 20 employment fields throughout Quebec, in several Canadian provinces and even abroad.