An investment solution in tune with your needs
Through a single investment, you'll get everything you need in your investment portfolio. Choosing Melodia Portfolios means choosing the freedom to think about other things than managing your investments. You'll be free to focus on what matters most to you.
The advantages of Melodia Portfolios
- Initial investment of $500 or regular instalments of $25*
- All-in-one solution for investing across different asset classes
- Always reflects your investor profile
- World-renowned portfolio managers
Our Portfolio Managers
The top names in the business, working for you.
Desjardins Funds combine our expertise with that of some of the world's top investment portfolio managers. This know-how is put to work for you, to offer a range of innovative and competitive funds, for a portfolio that's right for you.
Visit our funds’s information centre
Get a Melodia Portfolio
At a caisse
514 CAISSES (514 224-7737)
Toll free number:
1 800 CAISSES (1 800 224-7737)
You are a Desjardins member and an AccèsD user
- This link will open in a new window.Get this product
* For an annual minimum total of $1,000 the first year.
* The financial information displayed on this website are provided by Fundata Canada Inc. The contents are provided for informational purposes only. No representations or warranties, express or implied, are made by Fundata or Desjardins in connection with the exactitude, quality or completeness of such information and data. This web page and the widgets displayed on this website were developed by, Fundata Canada Inc. © Fundata Canada Inc. All Rights Reserved. www.fundata.com - New window, external link
† Price are not including distributions
Should these differ from official prices, the latter will prevail.
Desjardins Funds investment instructions received before 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone), on a day the Toronto Stock Exchange is open for business (“valuation date”), are carried out at the price in effect on that day. Instructions received after 4:00 PM (Eastern Time Zone), will be processed at the next valuation date's price.
The Desjardins Funds are not guaranteed, their value fluctuates frequently and their past performance is not indicative of their future returns. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns as indicated the date of the present document including changes in securities value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any securityholder that would have reduced returns. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. The Desjardins Funds are offered by such registered dealers as the Desjardins Financial Services Firm, a mutual fund dealer belonging to the Desjardins Group that distributes the Funds in caisses throughout Québec and Ontario.