- Funds 101
- Tips and advice
- Online services
- Responsible Investing
- About Desjardins Funds
Legal and tax documentation
Online legal and tax documentation
If you receive your investment statement electronically, you'll receive the legal and tax documentation for your Desjardins Funds in the same way.
Legal and tax documentation includes:
- Transaction notices
- Fund facts
- Desjardins Funds management reports
- Desjardins Funds financial statements
- your tax information slips
You will receive a notice in your AccèsD message box informing you that your documents have been issued, just like for your online statements.
In addition, your documents will be archived in the AccèsD secure environment where you can save them to your computer and print them whenever you like.
AccèsD archive periods
- Transaction notices: 120 days
- Fund facts: 12 months
- Desjardins Funds management reports: 12 months
- Desjardins Funds financial statements: 12 months
- Tax information slips: 7 years
How to view your documents online
- Go to the AccèsD Overview page
- Click on the Statements and documents icon from the right-hand menu
- Click on Mutual funds under Investment statements and documents.