Chorus II Portfolios
Sophisticated investment, simplified life
Designed exclusively for clients with $100,000 or more to invest, Chorus II Portfolios give you the freedom to focus on what matters most to you. With one investment, you’ll get the expertise and knowledge you’re looking for. Now all you have to do is enjoy life!
THE ADVANTAGES OF CHORUS II PORTFOLIOS
- Offered according to 2 objectives : Low Volatility and Growth
- Broad diversification
- Tactical portfolio management
- Competitive fees
- Flexible retirement income
- World-renowned portfolio managers
Our Portfolio Managers
The top names in the business, working for you.
Desjardins Funds combine our expertise with that of some of the world's top investment portfolio managers. This know-how is put to work for you, to offer a range of innovative and competitive funds, for a portfolio that's right for you.
Visit our funds’s information centre
* In March’s Budget 2016, the Government of Canada announced new measures targeting Corporate Class investment funds. Starting October 1, 2016, an exchange of shares between two Corporate Class funds will be considered for tax purposes to be a disposition at fair market value and could give rise to a capital gain or loss. In general, the measure will not apply to reclassifications between different series of shares within the same Corporate Class fund.
* The financial information displayed on this website are provided by Fundata Canada Inc. The contents are provided for informational purposes only. No representations or warranties, express or implied, are made by Fundata or Desjardins in connection with the exactitude, quality or completeness of such information and data. This web page and the widgets displayed on this website were developed by, Fundata Canada Inc. © Fundata Canada Inc. All Rights Reserved. www.fundata.com - New window, external link
† Price are not including distributions
Should these differ from official prices, the latter will prevail.
Desjardins Funds investment instructions received before 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone), on a day the Toronto Stock Exchange is open for business (“valuation date”), are carried out at the price in effect on that day. Instructions received after 4:00 PM (Eastern Time Zone), will be processed at the next valuation date's price.
Desjardins Funds are not guaranteed, their value fluctuates frequently, and their past performance is not indicative of their future returns. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Desjardins Funds are offered by registered dealers.