Improving your environment
Level: High school
Students ages 12 to 14
Areas of learning:
- Career planning and entrepreneurship
- Environment and consumption
- Citizenship and community life
- Organize your time
- Work as a team
- Estimate costs and profits associated with launching a product on the market
- Become aware of the value of money
Ensure consolidation of of acquired or developed compentensies through the organization of similar activities that will improve the student environment.
Use the profits earned to meet another need in the environment or organize a recreational activity for the group.
This task helps the students, among other things, become aware of the value of the money they have raised.