FAQ – AccèsD Affaires – Features

To pay a bill using AccèsD Affaires, you must first enter the organization in your bill file.See How to enter a bill to find out how to do it.

To have funds transferred to your Desjardins account from another country, fill out the wire transfer form located on the International transfers page.

Forward the form to the financial institution that will be initiating the transfer.

The SWIFT code to provide is that of Caisse centrale Desjardins; CCDQCAMM.

You must also indicate your caisse identification number (institution and transit numbers, 8 digits in all), your folio number followed by the check digit (7 digits in all) and the name and address of the beneficiary.

We strongly suggest you fill out the form located on the Receive funds transfers page and send it to your correspendent.

To produce and print out a bank confirmation, simply do the following:

  • Log in to AccèsD Affaires.
  • Click on Statements and then on Bank confirmation.
  • Select the caisse you want.
  • Once the bank confirmation is displayed, click on the Print button.

If you notice the year-end date is incorrect, please contact your Desjardins caisse to have it changed.

Learn more about bank confirmation.

To register, call 1-888-233-2473 (1-888-AFFAIRE) or make an appointment with an advisor at your caisse or Desjardins Business Centre.Find out more about registering for AccèsD Affaires.

See all questions

Can't find the answer to your question?


Write to us for general inquiries

You can also see our directory.