A Year Out from the Presidential Election, America’s Fiscal House Is Not in Order
October 27, 2023
- Canada: We expect employment growth to have been around 10K in October.
- Canadian monthly real GDP growth likely accelerated in August.
- Will the Fed pause again?
- After September's shock report, US job creation probably fell back under 200,000.
- United States: The ISM Manufacturing index likely stayed flat, but the ISM Services index could have dropped.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.