Provincial GDP Numbers Show Rate Hikes’ Early Impacts, Highlight New Weak Points
November 10, 2023
- Canadian housing starts likely dropped to 250k units.
- Canada: We expect that existing home sales fell by 2% in October.
- Following two consecutive months of growth, manufacturing sales probably declined slightly in Canada.
- US inflation likely slowed thanks to a sharp drop in gasoline prices.
- United States: Excluding motor vehicles and gasoline, retail sales probably rose again in October.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.