Vice-President, Chief Economist and Strategist
Is Everything under Control?
October 13, 2023
- Canada: Headline inflation likely remained unchanged in September.
- Canadian retail sales probably increased in August for the fifth consecutive month.
- US retail sales will likely come in lower.
- United States: The autoworkers' strike probably affected industrial production more than it did job numbers.
- US housing starts are expected to have rebounded.
See the full publication in PDF.
Contact our economists
Elsewhere in Canada:
1-866-866-7000 This link will launch your default phone software.