Caisse scholarship program
$100,000 in scholarships for our youth members! Our caisse's scholarship
program is designed to encourage and support members under the age of 30.
Are you a full-time student and a member of Caisse
Desjardins de Charlesbourg? Sign up for the chance to win 1 of 98
scholarships, totalling $100,000.
- 10 scholarships of $200 for elementary school students ($2,000)
- 15 scholarships of $500 for high school students ($7,500)
- 3 scholarships of $1,000 for vocational school students ($3,000)
- 20 scholarships of $1,000 for CEGEP students ($20,000)
- 35 scholarships of $1,500 for university students ($52,500)
- 15 scholarships of $1,000 for community involvement* (ages 18 to
March 1 to 31, 2023, 11:59 p.m.
Note that there will only be 1 registration period this
Elementary school students
Apply on the Desjardins
Read the scholarship program rules (in French only, PDF,
208 KB) - This link will open in a new
Contact Mélanie Roy, our business strategy, communications and
associative affairs advisor.
Phone: 418-626-1146, ext. 7101102
Contact by email
- You're already registered for the contest if you completed
the Desjardins Foundation scholarship form in March 2023.