About the caisse
A financial cooperative with deep roots in the community,
Caisse Desjardins de La Côte-de-Beaupré has
Each caisse member is also a co-owner of the caisse.
Find out more about caisse operations
Caisse Desjardins de la Côte-de-Beaupré focuses on
human relations and promotes cooperative values. Our mission is to contribute
to the economic and social well-being of our members and the community.
- Support our members as their financial needs change by offering financial
strategies adapted to their reality.
- Through our community involvement, be a leading and active socio-economic
- Aim for financial empowerment by educating people and the community about
democracy, economy, solidarity and individual and collective
- Provide leadership through our creativity and innovation as a
state-of-the-art centre of financial expertise in the community.
- Ensure our financial wealth’s sustainability.
Caisse Desjardins de La Côte-de-Beaupré was created on January
1, 2014, as a result of the merger of Caisse populaire Desjardins
Mont-Sainte-Anne and Caisse Desjardins du Petit-Pré.
Caisse Desjardins de La Côte-de-Beaupré is a socioeconomic
leader in our region:
- 48 employees, including 18 advisors and financial planners
- $1.4 billion in business volume
- Almost $1,2 million returned to our members and the community in the form
of donations, sponsorships and through the Community Development Fund
- A top employer
- A strong cooperative
- Mutual Fund Representative for Desjardins Financial Services
- Financial Planner and Mutual Fund Representative for
Desjardins Financial Services Firm Inc.