Planning your estate
- Estate planning
- Wills and mandate in case of incapacity
- Setting up a trust
- Estate settlement
- Avoid estate taxes
- Planned giving
An important responsibility that requires administrative, financial and legal knowledge!
Telephone assistance, documentation and support.
Service offered by your caisse advisor or financial planner.
- Informs you about the importance of estate planning
- Gives you the support of a team of experts
- Leads you through all the steps required for effective estate planning
- Makes the estate planning process easier
- Helps you save time and reduce estate expenses
Settling an estate is often more than a question of money. That's why, in addition to skills in law, finance and accounting, the Desjardins Private Management team also put its experience at your service so that the transmission of properties is carried out calmly and peacefully.
You may also designate Desjardins Securities as liquidator of your estate so that the legacy of your goods to your heirs is carried out according to your wishes.