Paying less taxes
Guaranteed investment products
Regular income and tax breaks
Reduced or deferred taxes if your portfolio is held in a non-registered account
- Eligible for registered and non-registered plans
- Increased value of your investments and reduced volatility
- Automatic rebalancing to ensure your portfolio reflects your investor profile and investment objectives at all times
Tax-deferred transfers between non-registered portfolios
- Initial investment of $100,000
- 6 portfolios for all investor profiles
- Optimize net after-tax income
- Full or partial redemption at any time
- No transaction fees (purchase, redemption, transfer)
Savings component: invest your savings tax free
- Significant and immediate increase in the value of the inheritance you leave behind
- Insurance coverage and tax-free investment with minimum guaranteed interest
Universal life insurance is designed to make sure you're covered for as long as you need, and lets you invest tax-free at the same time.
This type of insurance meets your needs if:
- You want to leave a sizeable inheritance to your loved ones
- You've maxed out your RRSP and TFSA contributions
Interesting tax credit and potential for long-term returns.
- Pre-retirees and retirees residing in Quebec during the taxation year in which the tax credit is claimed are eligible (investors do not have to be members of a Desjardins caisse).
- Shares are exclusive to Desjardins1.
- Though Desjardins Group promotes Capital régional et coopératif Desjardins, it does not hold any shares.