Understanding the water cycle
Students ages 6 and 7
April and May
8 hours and 15 minutes
Area of learning:
- Environment and consumption
Financial and cooperative skills
- Differentiating between competition and cooperation
- Learning how to work as a team
- Responsible consumption
Students think about the extent of their commitment during the cleanup activity.
Task 1: Thinking about cooperation
At the end of the task, students will think about their role on their cleanup team.
- Time required:
- Teaching material:
(PDF, 541 KB)
- Hand out the self-assessment questionnaire of the Clean-Up sheet.
- Have students fill out the self-assessment questionnaire.
- As a group, discuss students' commitment during the clean-up activity.
You may also evaluate their posters for visual arts competencies. See Competencies.