Preparing an end-of-year field trip
Level: Elementary school
Students ages 10 and 11
September and October,
January and February
Areas of learning:
- Environment and consumption
- Citizenship and community life
- Make decisions in function of the group's needs and desires.
- Choose an activity based on its cost and possible means of financing.
- Complete a cooperative project.
- Give an oral presentation to share research results.
Keeping in mind their peers' preferences as well as the material and financial resources available, students help organize an end-of-year field trip for the entire group.
|Fine arts||Creating artistic media works||Researching ideas linked to the proposed media creation, keeping in mind the message and targeted audience|
- Using information
- Using information and communication technology (ICT)
- Appropriate communication