Making up a cooperative story
Level: Elementary school
Students ages 8 and 9
November and December or January and February
Area of learning:
- Citizenship and community life
- Become familiar with cooperative values
- Appreciate literary works
- Work cooperatively in a team of 4 with defined roles
- Write a story about cooperation using the narrative structure
- Lead a cooperative game and explain the rules to the participants
Drawing inspiration from the story A Good Team, which highlights cooperative values over rivalry and individualism, students tell a cooperative story.
|Visual arts||Produce personal artistic creations1||Explore creative ideas inspired by a suggestion|
Develop personal and social competencies: cooperation
1. This skill is displayed but not evaluated within the context of this project.