Studying the history of money
Students ages 8 and 9
March and April
6 hours and 30 minutes
Financial and cooperative skills
- Understanding the history of money
- Understanding member roles and relationships
Students present the results of their research on Canadian money to classmates and schoolmates.
Task 1: Evaluate oral communication
At the end of this task, you will be able to evaluate oral communication.
- Present the evaluation grid to students before the presentations. Explain and give examples for each point.
- After the first presentation, both teacher and students should note their constructive comments on the Evaluation of Presentations sheet in the Evolution of the Canada's Currency - Key Moments document.
- Optional: Prepare kiosks and invite other classes to see the exhibit.
- Each team presents its findings to visitors.
- Watch the student presentations and fill out the oral communication Evaluation Grid for each one.