Gaining cooperative experience - Evaluation
Students ages 6 to 10
1 week or more,
depending on project
Area of learning:
- Citizenship and community life
Financial and cooperative skills
- Understanding complementary strengths of different team members (ages 8 and 9)
- Differentiating cooperative values (ages 10 and 11)
- Recognizing local cooperatives (ages 6 and 7)
- Understanding the role of members in a cooperative (ages 8 to 11)
- Defining cooperatives and recognizing different types (ages 10 and 11)
Students evaluate their participation in the cooperative project, including their process and goals.
Task 1: Thinking about cooperative experience
At the end of this task, you will be able to evaluate the students' understanding of and commitment to cooperation.
- Hand out the Cooperative Experience Evaluation to students.
- Ask students to fill out the grid. Direct students to number 3 and explain each value. Give examples without making a direct link to the project to allow the students to make the connection themselves.
- Discuss the experience with students.
Tasks are for all primary school cycles.