Choose province (Canada) or state (United States), and language

Online services – AccèsD, AccèsD Affaires, online brokerage, full service brokerage.

Log on to Desjardins online services.

Your browser is configured to not accept cookies. Some features of the site are not available or will not work correctly without cookies. Also, some information presented might not apply to your situation.
See How to enable cookies

Your browser is not supported by our website. Some features of the site are not available or will not work correctly.
See the procedure to update your browser.

Microsoft Edge causes problems on AccèsD. To fix the issue, please install the most recent Windows update.

Protect your ability to work

Whether you're self-employed, a business partner or owner, an illness or disability could force you to reduce your professional activities. Is your company in a solid enough financial position to continue to support you and provide you and your family with the quality of life that you're used to?

Disability insurance could help prevent you from having to borrow or tap into your savings by:

  • Compensating your loss of income
  • Paying your business expenses
  • Covering your everyday expenses

This coverage helps make up for lost income due to a disability. Coverage designed especially for salaried employees and self-employed workers earning less than $45,000 a year

Helps make up for the loss of income related to a disability. Coverage designed especially for salaried employees, self-employed workers and entrepreneurs earning more than $45,000 a year

Helps cover operating expenses (rent, heat, taxes, etc.) if you become disabled.

Another option is to take out healthcare insurance, which offers you the same benefits as a large company's group insurance plan, but is tailored to your needs and those of your family:

  • Covers hospital and paramedical care, prescription drugs and dental care
  • Covers hospital-related expenses and allows you to focus on your recovery
  • Also offers financial assistance if a family member is hospitalized, for example to cover travel, accommodations and meal expenses